May 26, 2012

What to do...what to do...

This June, I am attending a wedding where I will meet my boyfriend's extended family for the first time. I'm really excited, and I really really want to have the right dress. The issue is that the ceremony is outdoors during the day, and the reception is inside at night. What does one wear to that? A sundress would be too casual for the night time, and a cocktail dress would be too dressy for the daytime. So like anybody else, I started a Pinterest board (duh). After a few day of online shopping, here's what I came up with:


Left to right, top to bottom: Skater Dress with Rose Mesh from ASOS, Lovely Red Dress from Lulu's, Mini Skater Dress from ASOS, Skater Dress in Lace from ASOS, Anything Flamingos Dress from Modcloth, Lace Mini Dress from ASOS, Prettiest of All Dress from Modcloth, On the Aura Dress from Modcloth

Out of pure coincidence, all of the dresses sort of looked the same. Obviously, I want a lacy/flowy red or pink dress. But which is the right one?

4 comments:

  1. I love the second one on the top row or the second one on the bottom row. So classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those too! I just worry that the sleeves might be too warm...or that I'll get a weird sunburn from the lace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! if you want we can follow each other :)

    Let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so pretty and lady-like! I love all of them! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!