May 30, 2012

The Past Week in Photos

I have taken almost no pictures since New Years, which is extremely out of character for me! Lately I've been trying to catch the Instagram train that everyone seems to be riding these days. Here's a brief life update in photos:


Um...did I mention that I got a job? Like a real, big girl job? With like HEALTH INSURANCE?! Who am I? I got this cupcake on the day I was hired :)

Last week, I also moved in with some relatives after subleasing my apartment. This is a much smaller closet than I'm used to, so I really had to pair down my wardrobe!

I got that Emoji app. Still not really sure what it's good for, except apparently communicating with my sister.


On Saturday I went to a sweet farmers market with my aunt. After picking up our local vegetables and meats for the week, we stopped at a French restaurant for brunch. I had a blueberry tart with iced coffee, while she opted for French toast with fresh squeezed orange juice. SO GOOD! But the best part was, we had a little pig on a leash sitting at the table to our left (named Hamilton!) and a bunny in a stroller to our right. The French pastry chef came out and exclaimed "It's a menagerie!"

Some ballin sunglasses I got at work.

Revlon's Fuschia Fever. I love the color, but my nails just didn't turn out very well. I'm not sure if it was the formula or the fact that I painted them while drinking outside on a 90 degree day, but they looked pretty janky.

While flipping through Southern Living (basically my favorite magazine ever), I saw this picture and thought, "Wow, I wish I could go there" (as I often do while reading that magazine). But guess what? I'm actually going there this summer! I can't wait to paddle a kayak around and then eat crab cakes!

I'm like so pretty.

Didn't go to a pool this weekend. Wasn't sad about it.


Did you like that? You can always follow me on Instagram (@colleencocobongo).

10 comments:

  1. Like your photos.
    And this seems like a cute week to me. (Is it okay to say 'cute' for a week? :/ ... Well, I think it was cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job! That cupcake looks amazing - and so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new job, that cupcake looks amazing!

    I'm new to your blog and love all the inspiring photos, esp alicia on the sidebar there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job girl! haha..love that you have a great sense of humor :-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos you have here! I definitely love your heart shaped glasses. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the job! Super! The cake looks yummy, hope you enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photographs that cake is amaaaaazing!dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute! Cutest cup-cake ever and emoji conversations are the best, I tend to just send emojis of poo to people a lot hehe :p

    cute blog!
    xx
    naivebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!