Dress, Sweater, Purse, Sunglasses, Earrings: Forever 21, Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: Juicy Couture
I bought this dress on clearance at Forever 21 for like $4, and I think it was a good find! The fabric features parrots and plants, very Resort 2012. The shoes I refer to as my "sandal alternative" because the basketweave allows my feet to breathe, but they're not as awkward to walk in as flip-flops.
Dress: Express, Blazer: H&M, Shoes: Target, Earrings and Belt: ?
I'm in love with the fabric on this dress, even though I'm not crazy about the cut (ruffles on D cups? I think not!).
Shirt, Necklace, Brace: Forever 21, Bag: Express, Jeans and Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Look at these goddamn BDG pants. I feel like maybe I should retract my previous positive review of these babies because they really don't age well. Look at that stretched out shit! But in their defense, they are my only pair of jeans and I wear them all the time.
These shoes are really, really comfortable. I'm attempting to embrace heels more. I broke my toe a few weeks ago and have found flats to be extremely uncomfortable. However, heels don't hurt my toe for reasons that are unknown to me.
I'm very happy of myself because I have actually been keeping up with my blog reading!
Speaking of being happy of yourself:
How great is this? I think it's Autotune the News's greatest accomplishment (musically) to date. I can't stop listening to it. I think maybe I just want to listen to the Jackson 5.
Let's just get to the links now.
1. Liebemarlene Vintage posted this Vivietta Spring/Summer campaign that I'm kind of obsessed with
2. I love The Blonde Salad rocking her mom's old clothes
3. Foxtail and Fern has some great tips for thrifting
4. I love this Mulberry Fall 2011 campaign that Le Blog de Sushi posted
5. I want to go to this vintage bus that Sea of Shoes posted
6. I think I could be persuaded to become a smoker if all cigarettes came in pink like the ones that Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland posted about (bonus points for my lady-crush Julianne Moore in 60's garb)
7. I wish I had longer hair and could try this tipping tutorial from The Beauty Department
8. The World Tour (an incredible travel blog) is has a giveaway for their followers - you can win an amazing looking rum cake! I want to eat it real bad.
9. I love this post featuring Making Magique's house, especially her kitchen! To die for
10. I love this make up look from Into the Gloss
Doing anything fun this weekend? I'm taking it easy tonight since I went hard last night, but tomorrow I'm going to a Reds game. I'm very excited! I also can't wait to see the last Harry Potter movie, but DON'T TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS! JK, I read the book.