You know what? College is hard. Classes, stressful social situations, hangovers, etc...all these things tend to get the best of me. When I am feeling violently nauseous with worry, I just think to myself:
What would Kate Middleton do?
Kate (ahem, the Duchess of Cambridge) would remain poised and not let drama get to her. And so, I will too.
This summer I'm only taking one class and working part time, so I should actually have some time for some side projects. Here are my goals for this summer:
1. Drink less (less than three times a week)
2. Hike more (once a week, at least)
3. Stop eating at so many restaurants and actually cook something (once a week, at least)
4. Exercise more (four times a week, at least)
5. Read more (one book a week, at least)
6. Wear sunscreen! (everyday!)
7. Clean more
8. Keep in touch with friends
9. Explore my city...and that doesn't just mean try a different bar
10. Launch my jort-making Etsy business
11. Work on my writing
What do you think of these goals? Hopefully this keeps my head out of drama and in productive/healthy mode. It's what Kate would do!