April 25, 2011

Happy Belated Easter!

Do you like my new name/layout? I made it just for you! Happy belated Easter!

I'm not really very religious, but Jesus Christ Superstar was on television yesterday, and since my mom LOVES that movie, we had to watch it. It's bizarre hippie take on the passion story, but the music is really good. I also dig the anachronisms in it, like tanks coming over a hill and chasing Judas.

Yeah, like I said, it's bizarre.

Anyhow, this was my favorite part:


I suppose that means I'm a total heathen. Oh well!

I'd love to write a longer post and actually include something about fashion, but I'm just so busy right now! I'm about to hit up the kitchen and eat some baguette, then get back to studying the history of anthropological theory.

Yes, this is what my life has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting!