May 15, 2010

You know what? I think I'll actually do an outfit post for once. I know, right? It never happens.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought this dress from Urban Outfitters my freshman year of college, and then I never wore it after that. I could never figure out the bra situation. I'm not the kind of lady who can go without, but my strapless bra looked incredibly sloppy and matronly with it.

But then I had a genius revelation.

And I put on a bikini top.

And everything finally worked. Now I think it's pretty cute and very colorful. It's super flowy and cool, great for summer barbecues!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Confession: I meant to wear these shoes to the barbecue I was going to, but it was just too far away and I didn't want to be the lame girlfriend limping around with blistery feet. Some day I will get the courage.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't you be hatin' on my gold jewelry. Also, I've been really obsessed with this red nail polish lately.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think I've worn this necklace since sophomore year of high school. For once it works with something!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Necklace and ring: Gifts, who knows?

Yesterday I organized my closet and my make up. I also took the doors off of my closet, because I can't stand not being able to see all of my clothes at once! I have a lot of possessions, and I want to be able to appreciate them. I feel that's the only way to justify having so much. I also finally bought one of those over-the-door shoe racks, so my shoes are organized instead of lying in a huge pile next to the TV.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was SO proud of myself that I removed those doors all by myself. Now I just need to find a place to put them...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And this is my new make-up and hair station. I feel classy.

Last night I went to a barbecue "Sausage Fest." The boyfriend and I stopped at Urban Outfitters on the way home. While wandering around in the clearance section, I mentioned that I really wanted a coat hanger to put all my purses on. I turned around, and there was a coat hanger! It was only $20, which is awesome considering it was originally $68. My boyfriend was kind enough to carry it all the way home. But I'm so excited, because now I can see all my purses! And also realize how ugly they are and how I need to really improve my collection.

After that interesting journey, we came home and watched Requiem for a Dream. Have you seen this? I never had. And let me tell you, it was a strange experience watching it with someone who looks remarkably like Jared Leto.



Freaky ass shit.

I'm off to play with some puppies now. Bye.


3 comments:

z said...

yayyy please turn this into a fashion blog like dulcecandy87. i like this post a bunch.

carly said...

lol @ that picture of eric

English Rose ♥ said...

Such a pretty dress - so summery!

Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling , i'll add you to my links right after this comment =]

Sorry for the late reply!

Stay safe and chic ma chérie,

English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com