February 28, 2010

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed...

Last night I went to a Beatles party. It was so, so much fun but now I'm not really feeling that well. What else is new? There were great decorations (crayon drawings of Beatles lyrics taped on the walls), a sing along, and drinks called Strawberry Fields and Yellow Submarine. And that's about all I remember. I know I was playing guitar at some point, which is a horrifying thought, and someone also gave me a tambourine, and at some point I think I may have performed a lap dance to "Maxwell's Silver Hammer." No joke. A lot of people had really clever costumes. I tried to do my makeup like Edie Sedgwick, but it's debatable how well that turned out. It certainly didn't look very good when I woke up today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Found something fun on the way there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She came in through the bathroom window.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Eggman.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Walrus.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Karaoke/Drunken Sing-along
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think this is a very good look for me, but it was kind of fun to try.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ugh, I do not feel well today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is pretty much the only thing I told myself I'd do today: clean this goddamn room. I'm living in squalor. It's pretty embarrassing. I used to think I was a rather clean person, but obviously that's not true.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yuck.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, my left hand is severely bruised from over-zealous tambourine playing. I felt just like Davey Jones. You can't even tell how bad it is in that picture. The bruise is a shocking shade of purple on the outside of my hand, and there is a huge black bruise on my palm. Why do I do these things to myself? These are the sorts of things they say on Intervention.


2 comments:

Kitty said...

Amazing eye make up!

Grant said...

You are just gorgeous.