February 21, 2010

Bad Ass

I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a really, really great birthday and I am really enjoying finally being able to go to bars and drink (legally)! As a present in return, I would like to present you with the most bad ass use of music in a movie:



This is from Charlie's Angels, by the way. I enjoyed the movie as a twelve year old, but I haven't really seen it since. However, the soundtrack is AWESOME.

I would make a longer post, but unfortunately I'm supposed to have 468 pages of Fatal Vision read for Tuesday...and I'm on page 50.

3 comments:

  1. LOL happy belated! i lvoe charlie's angels!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I forgot how much I love that movie. I enjoy that scene. Hope you had a lovely Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting!